From Elvanör's Technical WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- ASUS for motherboards: never had a problem.
- Corsair Power Supply (VS550 550W) fan started making awful noise and had to be replaced after about 3 years.
Bad experiences, but can still be purchased
- An USB key stopped working (losing everything stored on it).
- An USB key stopped working (after less than one year of use).
Never buy again from those
Here is a list of manufacturers I will never buy again due to various reasons. Boycott them! :)
- Their NAS / Media Players are way too unstable and are a pain to use in the end. Next buy should be an Asustor.
- Bought two SD cards from them, both were entirely unreadable after a while. I lost all my camera photos on them, twice!
- Lousy computer speakers. Only one works out of three.
- This manufacturer builds gaming mouses. They are extremely expensive, however my first Copperhead mouse stopped working after only two years (a button was destroyed) and my current Lachesis mouse (80 $) "jumps" all the time. This is entirely unacceptable, my next buy will be a Logitech I guess.
- Also, their support totally sucks and they don't have any Linux drivers.
- Poor quality CPU fan (noisy).
- Poor vacuum cleaner.