From Elvanör's Technical Wiki
Moving to a new place
- Keep in a separate bag all your tools. They will be needed at your new place, so you have to keep them at hand!
- It's good also to create a separate bag of essential stuff (like mobile phone power plugs, etc...)
- Completely take down all your furnitures. It may be tempting to only partly dismantle furniture, but it will cause a lot of problems (takes too much space), and they will get damaged during the travel.
How to unclog a toilet
- Don't panic, and don't call a plumber, there are lots of options available.
- First don't flush, it won't do any good (it is even recommanded to turn off the water input while repairing).
- The most simple way is to wear a glove, get a iron wire and try to push or pull the clog.
- You can also try a powerful dissolvant (purple Destop).
- Other ways: a special tool called plunger ("furet" in french) or a suction cup.